Monday, January 19, 2015

A usual busy Monday.

Bible study at 9:30AM.   We had a good group and got into a discussion on the horrors that people do to each other in the name of religion.   We have a lot of opinions and are trying to learn to use the example of Paul to let the world learn about a gently God, our God.

Had a really nice visit with Mom.   I brought her Birthday card and present today.   I will go on her birthday to join in the cake after the dinner in the MeadowView dining room.    Eileen has ordered a cake and Nora and Leif will be there too.

Jim and Michelle called Sunday.   We had such a good visit.   I had sent my boy his candy canes, as is tradition.   They told me all about their new dog Gracie.    They did mention that they are thinking of moving out of the tornado belt.    Not a bad idea if you ask me.

I went to the Cream City Writers meeting here in Plymouth.    I had not been able to go since last October.   I shared the book that is a result of the Artists and Poets in Cahoots exhibit at the Sheboygan Visual Artists.    It is always nice to share a success.   I read one of my older poems.   And was able to listen to poems and songs by my fellow writers.   A nice hour.

Now I am sore as heck and am going to bed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: