Friday, January 30, 2015

A good day.   I went to my friend Joan for a reflexology treatment.   That is such a relaxing thing.   We always have the best visits also.   She had shoulder surgery not long ago and I was her guinea pig for doing the treatments again.   I told her she should stop or change what she was doing any time it seemed necessary.  She has a couple scheduled for next week also.  

I have the hotel confirmed for the conference.   Whew.

Tonight I went pistol shooting.   Didn't do too well but had a good time and visited with a couple of good friends.  I bought one of their old Beer Blast tshirts for a nightgown.   They are selling them for $2.  and a 2X makes a good one.    I said nightgown to Murphy   (Bobbie will appreciate this)  He told me that I shouldn't talk about nightgowns around him as it puts pictures in his head.   He is such a fun guy.

So after a walk with my buddy dog, I will cover myself with warm and cold packs and go to bed.

Tomorrow is the Wild Game Dinner.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: