Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Busy Day

I was really busy today and am tired but only "kind of " sore.   Bed will feel good though.

I went to the post office, the bank and grocery shopping today.  I have everything I need to make the venison roast for the Wild Game Dinner on Saturday.   I also have a couple of bottles of wine to bring for us non beer drinking "serving wenches."

I believe I have the lodging for the Gathering decided, I just need an OK from my committee.

I baked some almond butter cookies this afternoon.    I have not had cookies in the house for a few weeks and they are my favorite dessert.

So after cleaning out a cupboard and the kitchen counters, I am ready for a good night's sleep.   Nicky seems to do just fine at any time.

Until tomorrow.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: