Thursday, January 29, 2015

Just back from Choir

Home all day and I believe that I now have the hotel for our Gathering.   After several tries, we have one that will meet our needs.  It is also not so expensive for our members.   This can make a difference to several, as they are on fixed income.  So I am jazzed.   Will firm it up tomorrow.

Fr. Dan brought the choir treats tonight so we all went down after practice for cheese, crackers, cookies, veggie tray, wine. juice and coffee.   He is generous.   Practice went well and it was nice to visit afterwards.   I did not stay long because I am tired.

Good thing.  Nicky was eager to get outside and had a lot of "business" to do.   It is nice to have such a happy welcome when one comes home.   Not so nice to have to face the cold.

So until tomorrow

Dia dhuit

Mary


No comments: