Saturday, December 06, 2014

Such a lovely day for feeling kind of blue.

But I kept busy.   I baked brown bread this morning for the Celtic Tea.    I did it just right and it was still even warm when I cut it at the History Museum.   I brought a loaf of Barm Brack also and everything was gone.   It was a nice event.   We had a good crowd.   The Drowsie Maggies from Fond du Lac who often play at 52 Stafford were our music and they were wonderful.   I felt much better after the music and the friends.

Went right from there to church to sing in the choir for the 2nd Sunday of Advent.  We did good.   I do love singing.  Am still not quite sure I should have added another "thing to do" to my life, but there you are.    I will miss two practices and then have to sing on Christmas Eve.   Ouch.   I will bring my music to Oklahoma and run it through a few times.

I mainly have the packing left to do.   I never do that until the last minute anyway.


I think it will be good to be away for a bit now, and I will be home for Christmas.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: