Monday, December 01, 2014

This was a double Monday.

Started out with Bible Study.   Told them I would be back after Christmas.   We had a very nice discussion and prayer session.

Then I went to see Mom.   I got there just as they were loading my communion recipient, Richard, who has dialysis every Monday.    Sometimes he is gone and I have to leave Jesus in an envelope for him.    One of my other recipients, Roman, passed away this past week.    I am not sure if his wife is aware that he is gone but she does love to receive communion.   The other little lady who's husband died a few months ago, asked me again today if I knew that Steven was gone.   I always say,  I heard and I am so sorry.   Mother was doing so well.  She says she feels weak and I am sure she does but she is still keeping up with things.

Jeff and I will be attending a care meeting tomorrow at Meadow View.   It is a family/staff conference.  Sure a good thing that I told Mom.   She attends of course and had not heard.
Then I went home and had lunch before driving to my friend, Janet's house to pick up a present for Barbara.   Janet is on her way to South Dakota to help in the sale of her mother's property but she left the present in her screen porch.

I picked up a prescription and a couple of things for the TallGrass Meeting tomorrow and the 13th.

Tonight I dipped all those blasted Buckeyes that I mixed and rolled yesterday.

I am DONE.   I am going to BED.

Love you all

Dia DHuit

Mary

No comments: