Friday, December 05, 2014

Must start packing

This traveling at Christmas is tricky.

I have all my presents wrapped and those that need to travel to far away places are on their way.

I went to Sheboygan to see Mother today and had lunch with her.   I will see her before Christmas but wanted to spend some time before I left.   I could assure her that there was no danger of anything being neglected while I was gone.   Any of my brothers or sisters can pick up and do what is necessary and if there is a question, I have my cell and can be reached.

This evening, I went to the Plymouth Arts Center.   This was the opening of the Members Exhibit.   I had submitted my new fabric art piece, called Wee Thatched Cottage.   I will send a picture later, I forgot to take one.   It was fun.  I always see so many friends and enjoy the show so much.

Tomorrow I will bake brown bread in the morning and then go to the Plymouth History Museum in the afternoon, for the Celtic Women Christmas Tea.   It is our 9th tea.   Church will be right after the Tea, then home.

So.   I will be packing in fits and starts.

Time for bed for this sleepy head.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: