Thursday, December 04, 2014

Hi

Time to wind down.   I had a chiropractor appointment this morning.    I am really doing much better, if I could just get rid of the afternoon headaches.   My neck is sore from her working on it.  It takes a day for the relief to set in.

I have all the Christmas boxes packed and in the car to be taken to the post office tomorrow.  Whew.   I have to get them there tomorrow because I won't be home from Oklahoma in time to send them then.    I am also going to have lunch with Mother and go out to Gibbsville to get the cheese ordered.   I have a special request from Barbara for Cheese Curds so I will get them as fresh as I can at the factory.

Tonight was choir practice.   We really worked hard and I have the list of songs for Christmas so I can take the music with me and practice a bit.    I will miss two practices.   Ouch.   But it will be OK.   Saturday we are singing too.   I think I have that music down too.  

I suppose, I should start thinking about packing.

But now it is bedtime.

Sleep well, I hope I do.  Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: