Sunday, December 07, 2014

Ready for trip

I feel much better today.   A good night's rest and another pleasant day.

I spent the morning finishing up all the loose ends around the house and actually laying out clothes and other items I am taking.

Bobbie and Bill picked me up at 11:30ish to go to the final show of the season tickets to Memories, a dinner theater in Port Wash.   I t was called An L. M. Montgomery Christmas and was just the feel good musical I needed to make me ready for these holidays and the rough spots too.   We had a lovely dinner, always a buffet, consisting of broasted chicken, salmon, rice, sweet potatoes.   Of course, they always have a fresh salad when one sits down and they are famous for their fluff.   They always give the recipe too but it makes so MUCH.  It has been nice to be able to enjoy that this year too.

We had such a nice day.    I am now ready for bed.  I will get up at 6PM.   My ride comes to pick me up at 7:45AM.   I just have to shower and put the last couple things in their places.

So good night.    I Probably will post tomorrow but don't be alarmed if I don't - for sure on Sunday.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: