Wednesday, December 10, 2014

This was a nice day. The weather is beautiful. I believe around 68 degrees. Barb had a cancer support group meeting so I went with her. She is not supposed to drive yet. I was pleased to attend the meeting with her anyway. It is a really brave group of people at all stages of that cancer journey. It was also their Christmas party. What a party. It was a potluck. Barb made a banana bread this morning and all the food was so good. They had games and gifts too. I won one of the games and got some gifts too. It was fun.

We spent the afternoon at the house.   Barb took a well deserved nap and Bart and I watched a movie.
They decided on Outback for dinner.   They have good take out.

Tomorrow evening we will go to Geronimo to see the girls in a school program.   I will be glad to see them.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: