Sunday, November 09, 2014

Sunday

Today was a good day.   Woke up to snow on the deck and some portions of the lawn.  It was gone before I headed to church at 9AM.

I was lector today, so went a bit early to review the procedure and the readings.  It is always noce to be an active part of the service.    Fr. Dan had a blessing of the sick service after Mass, so I stayed   I figured that God must have gotten me assigned to read at the Sunday Mass so I was there for the blessing.   As you know I usually go to the Saturday evening Mass.   It was very nice.   I know that the blessing will help.  Prayer and following doctor's orders and I will be all healed and pain free soon.

Roxie is eating again.   Not much but some.   She dies not seem to feel sick and I see water levels going down so I feel better about her.   I had to give her fluids today which I know doesn't make her very happy.    Would you believe that just as I was starting, the doorbell rang.   Jean brought the papers over.  Then we were right in the middle and the phone rang.    Needless to say I didn't answer the phone.   Those were the only people that stopped by or called today. 

So that was the day.    I just puttered around with various writing, cleaning and food storage  projects.  Tomorrow will be quite busy.   Bible Study, Mom, Sheboygan County Writers and my insurance guy, Mike to help with the Medicare supplement.

Whew.

Til tomorrow  Stay warm

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: