Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Good Day

I remembered to put the flag out this morning and bring it in just before dark.

Mike, my health insurance agent, stopped by and helped me fill out the papers for next year's Medicare supplement.    Since AARP  UGuaranty have changed their things, I have gone with another company.    The AARP one will work fine for Mom.    They all have premiums now.

I worked on the book a lot today.  I might be able to tomorrow too, but it is iffy.   

Tonight St. John's had the Mass for the souls who went to heaven in the past year.   I was there to sing as I am now in the choir.   Last year I was there for Dick.   I just put my prayers in for Jacquie, and Rita and my Georgia friend, Louisa's daughter, who were in my heart.  I love the ceremony Fr. Dan does and doing it on Memorial Day was a plus.

I have something tomorrow night and Thursday too.   What is happening to my social life.   Tomorrow is the Poets at Mead and Thursday is choir practice.

Til tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: