Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday

A good day.    I baked Irish Brown Bread late this morning so it would be fresh for the Sheboygan County CWI Book Discussion.   We gathered at 1PM.   It went well.   There were seven of us.   We had assigned Morgan Llewellyn's bok 1916.  Morgan writes wonderful historical fiction.   She has a whole series starting with 1916 covering different era's with the same hero and his family.  The last was 1971.  I have it but have not read it yet.    I really have to put regular reading time into my day.
It was a nice afternoon.    Luann, one of my friends, went to Mass with me.   That was nice.   It is a good feeling to be sitting with a friend or family at Mass.   After all these years, many of the other members of the congregation are friends too.   I like that.

Tonight I will be driving in to Sheboygan to the Dukes of Devon restaurant for dinner and to listen to two members of the Leahy's Luck Irish Band perform.   So I am doing this early as when I get home, I intend to go directly to bed without passing go.    Did I remember that right?  Oh Well.   Until tomorrow then.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: