Monday, November 10, 2014

Endless Monday

An unusually busy Monday, as if they are not busy enough.

I had to get gas.   So I hurried as fast as I could to leave by 8:30AM.  It wasn't easy because I fell back to sleep after I fed Roxie at 5AM and didn't wake up til 7:15AM.   But I was able to be pretty close to 8:30 when I left.

Went right to the gas station.   The pump did not want to accept my card so it took longer than I thought to get through.   Fortunately,  the Holy Dusters at Blessed Trinity were still in the building when I got there, so I didn't have to ask Jean to go over to the church and let me in to get the hosts to take to Meadow View.

Bible study was well attended.   All but one of our members were there.   We will be forever on Acts.   We are discussing the very first "Vatican Council" when the decision was made to allow Gentiles to become Christian without becoming Jews first.

Then to Mom, stopping at my friend Barb MacEwen to pick up my Mary Kay.

The gentlemen that I bring communion to was already gone for his dialysis.   I left him his sacrament in a special envelope which I did before.   He is happy for that, but I am not.   I feel he really needs a person to person.

Mom is weak but seems to be doing alright mostly.   We always have good visits.

I left there and picked up Sy Regan for the Sheboygan County Writer's Club meeting.   It was quite lively.   Lots of announcements.   Next month we will have our Christmas party in Sheboygan.  Several members read their piece they did for the "assignment" which was what would we tell our 16 year old self, if we had the chance.   I did not choose to do that.   Those who did had some interesting ideas.    We did get to read our other work as there was some time.   I read the Isle of Man segment from my book.   I got good comments.

Home again it was almost four.   I was supposed to be meeting my Health Insurance guy at 5PM.  He had called twice and had been hoping to meet with me at 2PM or so as his other local appointments were cancelled.   I called right away, he had gone back to Green Bay and he will stop off tomorrow morning at 8:30AM.   I am here all day until the Mass of the Dead tomorrow night. So that is good.

So I am tired.   I feel that it was a day well spent.  Busy and a lot was accomplished.

So.  Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: