Monday, October 06, 2014

What a day.   I went to Bible Study at 9:30AM.  Really did not want to get up.   Yesterday was a long and exhausting day, but worth every moment.  We had a good group though three of our members were absent.   Joseph's friend, Paul is visiting Felicia and Joseph and came along.   He has been before and is a good contributor to the conversation.

Then I went to see Mom.   She had an interesting morning.   The aid came and gave her a sponge bath and shortly after, another aid came and said it was her shower day.   She told her she really would rather not, but it would have been a week before her next schedule so there you go.   She said she didn't exercise because she figured that was enough activity.   Good for her.
I had to take her hearing aid to the ear doctor for checking.   The technician wasn't available until one o'clock so it was a good opportunity to stay for lunch with Mom.   That is fun and I know Mom enjoys it when we do. 

I was unable to give communion to one of my little ladies, she is failing so fast and just isn't with us anymore.   My heart just breaks for her so I said a little prayer by her bed.


I have received so many questions on being in Scotland for the Vote.   And that is what is was called, the VOTE.  This is a picture of  three of our tour members standing by a car decorated with the YES decals that were ALL over the Highlands.   There were also Huge signs on the hillsides and painted on sides of buildings and flags.   All with the Blue and White YES, the colors of the Scot flag which is the Flag of St. Andrew a white X cross, because St. Andrew was crucified on that shaped crucifix, on a blue background.  Also often the Flag itself  I am pleased to have been there during such a historic event.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: