Friday, October 10, 2014

This was a quiet day overall.     My cleaning lady came in the morning.  I worked on Tallgrass board things, washed clothes and generally cleaned up my work area.

I did have some errands to run.   The pharmacy and the post office.

This evening I went to the opening of the new exhibit at the Plymouth Arts Center.   I also turned in my application form to display one of my stitchery art pieces.   Actually I am working on a new one and  this will get me moving on it.  I have until November 19. It is definitely doable.

The new exhibit is Journey Into Color featuring two artists, Leslie Trewyn who works in acrylic on canvas and Pat Reiher who does ceramic sculptures and jewelry.  Both are vibrant and prolific.     I enjoyed it a lot and then spent some time visiting with some friends and sipping a glass of wine.

Now I am going to watch the gubernatorial debate and then go to bed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: