Tuesday, October 07, 2014

I keep thinking that things will settle down.  

Fat chance.   Today, I had my physical with Dr. Murthy at 9AM and my dentist appointment at 11:00am.

 Both appointments went well.   I got home shortly after noon and had lunch.  Then I rested for a bit and have spent the rest of the day finishing about half of the items that came to being because of the Scotland Trip and IBAM.   By the end of the week, I WILL be caught up.   Isn't that a positive outlook.

I received the discs that I need to download the Scotland pictures in a reasonable manner.  I can start on that on Thursday.   Tomorrow is still too busy with Roxie's Vet appointment and the Poets at Mead meeting in the evening.  

By the way, Dr. Connors may have something to say, but Roxie has seemed to be doing pretty well since Saturday.   Peg, who took care of her Saturday night and Sunday morning, said that she was very talkative when Peg came to feed her.   She has not gotten sick since Saturday which I consider a good sign.  

Several things that needed to be taken care of for Mom today too.  All is working well.  I hope Jeff agrees with me as he has the end of the hearing aid problem.   He and I are wondering how we ever managed to hold down an actual job.

The weather is kind of chilly but when the sun comes out it is so pleasant with the trees in their glory.  I want to get up early to see the eclipse in the morning.   It is supposed to be spectacular.

So.  The day is done and I am tired and ready for a good night's sleep.   Love you all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Michael Kelly " In a land where there are no musicians; in a land where there are no storytellers; teachers and poets; in a land where there are no men and women of vision and leadership; in a land where there are no legends, saints, and champions; in a land where there are no dreamers, the people will most certainly perish." 

No comments: