Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday - Holiday Weekend

This holiday doesn't change much for me other than I will not have bible study on Monday.   I am going to Mass at St. Fridolin's in Glenbeulah so that I can pick up the hosts to take to Mom and her fellow Catholic residents at Meadow View.    I have never been to St. Fridolin's.  I understand that it is a vey lovely little church so am looking forward to it.

I took a walk just before lunch as I could not seem to get my get-a-long moving this morning.  It was muggy and warm - not hot- but there was a nice breeze and it did get me motivated.

I worked on the stitchery project that I will be talking on at IBAM.  Will do more on that tomorrow.

I went to Mass at 4PM.   Visited with several people before and after Mass.  I took communion to Tom and Rita.   Rita is failing so fast but we did get her to smile that beautiful smile of hers.  She is so brave.   I know her faith is strong, as is Tom's.   She will go gentle into the arms of God.   Please keep praying. 

I shredded a bunch of stuff tonight.   The trash people will not be happy with me.

Tomorrow another day at home.  I am feeling crafty so should be busy.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: