Friday, August 29, 2014

Another quiet day.    It was hot and muggy.   I was glad that this was not the day for the 5K walk in Hilbert.  The humidity was really bad.

I did some shopping today.   Picked up a couple of things that I need for the Scottish trip and some grocery shopping.

I finished getting the zucchini that Jeff and Kathy gave me used and preserved.   I still have two cucumbers to deal with.

This is the weekend of the Sheboygan County Fair.   I rally don't want to go alone so unless I hear from somebody will spend my weekend at home.

I took Roxie to the vet again today to get another lesson on giving her fluids.  She was really upset.  She hissed at Dana.  We were both very understanding to Roxie.  After all,she doesn't understand.   I did the actual input.  I wrote down the 1, 2, 3s this time.   Hopefully next Friday,  (I figure we should move it to Friday) will be OK. 

My friend, Jana Winchester Hertz, is coming to Wisconsin in late October.   We are planning on her spending a day and night with me.  Then she will be at a conference for Braille.   Should be fun.   We will go to Manitowoc for an Ancestry search for her.

So the day is done.  I am hoping to sleep well and only have one outing tomorrow.  Mass at 4PM followed by taking communion to my dear Rita and her husband, also dear, Tom.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: