Sunday, August 31, 2014

A whole day at home.   Very quiet.   I took a walk after lunch.   That felt good.  It was muggy but not too hot today so pleasant.

I worked on the book today and the talk that I will be giving at IBAM.

Roxie and I sat out on the deck for a while.  She blew it.   She tarted eating leaves and upchucked.   She did stop eating leaves after that but I figured enough is enough.   At least she threw up while we were still outside.

I have been doing a bit or cleaning and throwing out every day too.   Today, I got a corner of the basement.   This winter, I will attack the pictures.

Tomorrow morning I will go to Mass at St. Fridolin's in Glenbeulah and then go to see Mother and bring communion to her and her fellow Catholic residents at Meadow View.   It is Labor Day too.  I must remember to put my flag out in the morning.    I do have the small flag in the berm.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: