Thursday, September 04, 2014

This will be short.

Forty seven years ago, I gave birth to my Bret.   My children are my pride and joy.   An old cliche but it is the truth.   I know that I have given two special people to the world.  I love them so much and they make my life worth while if nothing else does.

Our Roxie has not been eating for the past four days.   I took her to see Dr. Connors today.  All of her blood readings are normal so we are baffled.  She has added a couple of appetite pills and we are going to wait a few days to see what happens.  She is not uncomfortable or in distress so it is worth seeing what happens. I leave for Scotland next Thursday so this is quite a concern.  Bobbie and I will talk after a few days and we know whether the meds are helping.   Poor Baby Girl.

So. I am tired and am going to bed.   I have been working on being ready for Scotland and have almost everything settled.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: