Friday, July 11, 2014

An interesting day,   not too much going on which was a good thing because for some reason, I am exhausted.

I got up expecting my cleaning lady to come.  Got a call from Bonnie, the owner.   Lori, who has been cleaning is very sick.   I also found out that today was going to be her last day.  Oh darn.   She is REALLY good.   But I guess she wanted something different.  Bonnie asked if I minded if a week was skipped.    I said no, it was fine.  She would have come later, herself, but I figure a week isn't that big a thing.   I did the toilets and will hit anything that bothers me.

I did get a lot done today,  the board minutes, washing clothes, changing the sheets.  It has been like pulling teeth because I have been so tired.  

I had lunch with the bank ladies at the Dairy Queen and picked up some special food for Roxie at the vet.

Around five, I took a good walk hoping to perk up.   It felt good but didn't work.    I believe early bed and reading will be the order of the night.   Tomorrow I will be going to Sheboygan to go to the Garden Walk with Bobbie and Bill.    That should be fun.  I have never actually been on a Garden Walk.   My neighbor Kathy is working at one of the gardens so I probably will see her.  She went on the Garden Club Preview yesterday and said it is really a nice selection.

So. Until tomorrow. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: