Saturday, July 12, 2014

A perfect day.   Somewhat cloudy but if the sun had been out, it would have been very muggy.   Too much moisture in the air.  

I drove in to Bobbie and Bill's this morning and we went the Sheboygan Area Garden Walk.   It said rain or shine and thankfully we had just nice overcast and sunshine combination.   They had nine home gardens on the tour this year, which I understand is a lot.  It did not seem like too many.

I am amazed at the ideas that these people have and how much effort and love is but into these gardens.   Of course, I don't know why I feel that way,   my Dad and Mom's gardens were always full of color and imagination.   And look at our Bobbie, whose gardens are always spectacular.   Remember, last year she was a part of this Garden Walk.  My neighbor Kathy is a member of one of the garden clubs that sponsored this and worked at one of them.   I think I have a way to use a wind glass that broke and that I don't want to throw away.

I picked up Christmas ornaments on the way home (Can you believe that Hallmark has their big sale in JULY>) and then went to Mass and brought communion to Rita and Tom.   Now I can be home until Monday.  Super.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary   

No comments: