Friday, March 21, 2014

Still tired

Still tired but am beginning to think it is mainly the antibiotics that I am taking.    I got so sleep at about 9AM, and I felt a bit squishy so I lay down until about 10:30AM.   

I did have a few calls this morning and had a couple of Tallgrass Board things to do as well as writing things.

Decided to go our to lunch and the lunch plus the time elapsed with the pills helped.  I was able to get a few things done around here.   Had a nice visit with Betty,  Ceil and Barb.   I'm excited.   I can wear shoes again.  I picked my most stretched out slip ons and it worked just fine.

Bret called.   We had a good visit.    He and his buddies are at Nascar in California.   He sounded like he was having to much fun.    I had facebooked him on Tuesday evening and told him to call because I was lonely.    He didn't call til Friday, but in between, his (and my) friend Shannon told him that he had better call or she would kick his patoot. I too have tood friends in the mobile home park that he lives in.  That's because I'm Bret's Mom.

Tomorrow is quiet except for Mass in the evening.  I need to disburse the items that I brought home from Mom's and continue going through my things.    Tomorrow I will take a bunch of things to St. Vinnie.  It is still too cold to clean the garage, but I can do some inside stuff.

Dia Dhuit

Mry




No comments: