Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Dau

It has been a great day.    I got up and just had coffee and got ready as Janet and Rich Bieschke came to pick me and the wheel chair up at 9:00 to go to the fun by 9:30AM.   The Celtic Women had a meeting from 9:30 AM to about 10:30, then some walked to the parade start and Richard drove Janet, Kathy and me.   We got the wheel chair out and all decorated and were right in front of the Fire Engine all the way to 52 Stafford.

Some of us stayed at the Inn and mingled and ate and had a nice time, at about 1:30PM Janet and Rich decided to move on and frankly, I was to tired, I was glad.   I slept for two hours then went back for a couple of hours to visit with some other friends that I knew were going to be there and listen to some music.   I left again about 5:00PM, came home, fed Roxie and me and then went to practice with the group for the Plymouth Arts Center Singers. 

I was considering going back to the Stafford for some more music and to see if my friend Peg did come back but I am so tired and rather sore and I could hear my sweetheart wishing that I use my head and come home to rest.   So I am here and ready to crawl in.

It was a lovely day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: