Monday, March 24, 2014

A Monday

I felt pretty good today.   I am much more alert and my foot is not hurting as much.   It is almost a normal size and color.

Had a really fun Bible Study.   Just Joseph, Shirley and I.   Everybody else was either sick or on vacation.    Happens at this time of year.  We read Chapter 7, the speech that St. Stephen made that got the pharisees so angry that he was stoned to death.   I have heard pieces of his speech but swear I never read or heard the whole thing in its entirety.  He is always considered the first martyr because he is the first mentioned to be killed for standing up for his faith in Jesus.

Then I went to Meadow View Manor to visit with Mom.   I brought her the Eucharist.    We had a great visit.   She is so very tired but loves to talk about things.   We had lunch together too.

Tonight, I went over to Redeemer Church on Eastern to practice for the Spring Concert at Plymouth Arts Center.  It went pretty well, we have gotten through all the music now and have 8 or 9 more practices to refine things.   Good thing, we are pretty rusty yet.   I have been going downstairs and singing with the keyboard.   Helps a lot.

So tired time.   I have to get up and put the trash out by 7:30AM.   No nap today so I really need my sleep.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: