Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Short and sweet

It was supposed to be a day at home but things kind of got away from me as I told you last night.   I went to Mother's at 9:30AM to prepare her for the VNA people.  They got there right on time.   The nurse sent through things observing Mom as she did her normal  schedule while they were there and asking questions.   They will be coming to help her twice a week now.   It is one more visit and person to see that she is safe.

I did my grocery shopping on the way home and have been spending the rest of the day decorating for Christmas and handling lots of desk work.

I am really ready for bed tonight.   Tomorrow I should be home all day except that I am going to exercise class in the morning and will stop at Walgreens to pick up some prescriptions on the way home again.

Nora and Bart both called this afternoon and evening which made my day much less lonely.  Friendly voices fill up the void.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: