Thursday, December 12, 2013

Home day (Almost)

I did go to exercise class at 8:30AM but aside from that, I never left the house.

It was very cold again, I even turned on the fireplace to take the chill off of the living room this afternoon.    I love fireplaces.

I got the packages all done today.   Yea.   Now I will go to the post office tomorrow and get them off.   I still have a few cards to do but they will get done.  

I called Leslie today.  She sent some Kunert's Fine Wines coasters.  How fun is that.

Bobbie's picture is on the fron page of the Plymouth Review.   She is checking out the food table at the Christmas Celtic Tea the the CWI and SCHRC put on at the Plymouth History Museum.  And that is REALLY fun.

Hopefully it will begin to warm up soon.  Doesn't look too positive though.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: