Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Success

Today was very successful.  I went to exercise at 8:30AM over at Generations.    I am trying to make a habit of this as I do not have a dog to walk me.   I do need exercise.

Then I came home and showered before picking Kate up.   I had my annual Christmas trip to Gibbsville planned and she likes to do that too.   Nice, I didn't have to go alone.    I got Mom's order too and we dropped the ones she doesn't mail at her house on the way back to Plymouth.    Kate and I had lunch at the new Mexican restaurant.    I really like their food.  Home again,  I spent the afternoon packing the fudge and buckeyes to send to the out of state kids.   I should have everything ready to send out by the end of the week.  

This evening my neighbor Jean and I went to St. John the Baptist for the penance service.   I like to do this twice a year at least but missed the spring one.   I must check to see if any parishes have weekly confession available.

Tomorrow is quieter.   I will grocery shop and pick up my Christmas cards in the morning and then in the evening go to the Poets of Mead meeting.    I always pick up Sy Regan on my way.

It is just bitter cold and supposed to be getting even colder the next couple days.    God is good to us with nice warm homes to live in.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

"God bless anyone who's sleeping out tonight.   Tuck them in and keep them warm and don't turn out the light."

No comments: