Saturday, November 30, 2013

Whew the day is done

This morning bed felt goo good.   I was able to go back after I fed Roxie for an hour or so anyway.   Then I had to get moving so I could have everything here done in time to be at Mother's to help butcher the deer.     I aimed for 9:30 and was only a little bit late.

There were two this year so by the time I left shortly after one PM all the pieces were trimmed and the last real chore was grinding the meat for the hamburger. 
Bobbie and I like to help because we get to visit with the guys for a bit.   Kathy and Georgie helped this year too.  So it was really fun.   They guys are always kind to Bobbie and me and give us some meat for helping.   I brought home the roast for the wild game dinner and a liver that they saved for me.

I had to leave shortly after one to take my wall hanging of Kevin of Glendaloch to the Plymouth Arts Center to be displayed with member art.   That celebration will be next Friday evening.   Next weekend will be VERY busy as there is the opening at the Arts Center and also the Annual Celtic Tea at the Plymouth History Museum.

I got home in time to get ready for church, check my email and mail and stop at Kate's.  She sold me the Thomas Kinkade tree that I borrowed last year.    I loved it and don't want to put up the big tree. It is nice of her to do that.

So I am all done in now.    Got a lot to do tomorrow too but at least I will be home all day.  

Take care of yourselves.

I love you

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: