Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday

It was a perfectly lovely day.   I finished dusting the living room in the early hours.   Then I drove to Kohler to the American Club to meet Bobbie and Bill at the Annual Christmas Holiday Market.

It seemed bigger than last year.   I know there were over 100 vendors which certainly is a LOT.  Also there seemed to be a lot more people at the event.    That is a good sign.   Maybe the economy is better?   Or at least people are glad to get out and it will be back again next year.

We went to the Blind Horse for our lunch as there was an hour wait at the Horse and Plow.   Bobbie and Bill had not been to the Blind Horse before and were glad to try it.    We were all very happy with our food, as I have been before.   I had a scallop/shrimp special, Bill had a burger and Bobbie had an Ahi Tuna salad.  

I went to the 4PM mass and fortunately remembered my neighbor's Tom and Rita needed communion.  Usually I call to confirm but since I didn't call, I took a chance and am so glad as Rita was expecting me to come.

She is so sweet.   Please keep her in your prayers, along with Jody, my cleaning lady and my friend, Kathy, who just lost her husband.

Tomorrow I get to stay home.   Lucky me and lucky Roxie.    She is starting to feel better about the new furniture arrangements.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: