Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I am home save and sound.   I arrived at the door at about midnight and it took a couple of hours before I was able to settle down enough to sleep.

I got up at about 7:30AM and spent my time at home today putting things away and starting the wash.   I went to see Mom at about 10:30AM.    Wanted to be there at abut that time because I could check her bills etc and keep her on her lunch schedule and let her get her after lunch nap.

She looks beautiful.   She seemed a bit tired and is so frustrated because of her sight problems. 
When I got home, I ate lunch myself then went to the grocery store.   I had to.   Roxie had just enough canned food for tonight.    Now I won't have to go anywhere until Thursday.   Yea.

Tomorrow I am going to upload my pictures to the computer and will start putting some of them on the Blog.   I had SUCH  a good time.    You know most of what I did with Leslie and Bill.   

I went on a city/cemetery tour and a bayou tour in New Orleans.   I attended a Cooking School and toured the Aquarium.   I went to Mass at the St. Louis Cathedral and I at at Emeril's restaurant Nola.

It was great.  But I am so glad to get home to my sweet Roxie.   Thank you, Bobbie and Bill for having her here for me.   She was glad to see me and we have been catching up on petting and such.

Til tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: