Thursday, October 17, 2013

Gators

This was such a cool day.    We went to the Gators and Friends park to see alligators and loads of other creatures.      Sheep, camels, goats, donkeys, llamas, ostrich, etc. etc.    We got to feed them and know them very well.   I also did my very first Zipline.   WOW.   I did a four section Zipline and next time will do ALL THEY HAVE AVAILABLE.   It was so very wonderful.   The two guys who were my guides were so cute and took such good care of this older woman.    I loved it.

Then we went to dinner at Les and Bill's favorite restaurant,  Ralph and Kacoo's.   We ate such Good Cajun dishes.   I ordered Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Cajun Rice and Cajun potato.   We have enough for lunch tomorrow.   We decided that  we will just enjoy our time together tomorrow. and be.

I will be leaving for New Orleans in the afternoon.   The adventure continues.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: