Wednesday, October 23, 2013


I was home all day today.  It was so nice.    Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist.  I tried to sleep in this morning but the yard people started trimming bushes and trees very loudly at about 7:30, so that became impossible.

Nothing too exciting today.   My  desk is clearing.   I made some green tomato/bacon soup with the green tomatoes left on my plants, and some cranberry scones with fresh cranberries that my neighbor gave to me.  

After the dentist, I will catch up on the desk work so that I can get back to my book.   I was able to do some while I was at Leslie's but need to get busy if I want to stay on my schedule of one saint a month.

So til tomorrow.

I am going to send a couple of pictures of the trip.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




Robert Bridges wrote the lines:
My delight and thy delight
Walking, like two angels white,
In the gardens of the night:

My desire and thy desire
Twining to a tongue of fire
Leaping live, and laughing higher;
Thro' the everlasting strife
In the mystery of life.

No comments: