Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gators, Leslie, Bill and me


Me holding Baby Alligator

Bill with Same Alligator.   The gator liked me best.

Leslie feeding goats at the Gators and More place.

I have decided to post a couple of pictures every day for a while of my trip south.

These were at the Gater and More place.   I should send the one of me sliplining over the gater pond.   Tomorrow.  The only way you will know it is me is because of the green pants.

Today I had to go and get the permanent filling put in my tooth.    It only took about a half an hour including the drive.   Everything was fine with the xray and Dr. Tim just had to dig out, smooth and fill.    He has a clingy kitty too.    His snores very loudly.   My Roxie has a very lady like snore.

My desk is finally down to a managable level again.   It is amazing how things pile up when there is noone EVEN HERE.   But they do.    I also am caught up on my wash and general cleaning.    Tomorrow I will also be home most of the day so can write and continue cleaning.

I sure wish I could find a home for Dick's desk.   I have to get this carpet cleaned and will have to do it twice if the desk is not gone and things are not rearranged.

Til Tomorrow
Dia Dhuit

Mary


Posted by Picasa

No comments: