Friday, September 20, 2013

I had a good day.   It rained off and on all morning, but the temperatures were pleasant and when the rain stopped it did not become humid.  So what more could we ask.

I spent the day working on my book,  working on the promotion page,  talking to people about pending things, washing clothes and frosting my Decadent Pumpkin Cupcakes.   They are SO good, I really can't make them too often.   If you want one, better get here fast.

I forgot to mention that when I went to the music at 52 Stafford, I was able to buy a dozen free range chicken eggs from the wife of one of the musicians.   She brings them every week.   I love fresh eggs and she had brown, white and GREEN.   She has aracondas.

I also talked to my Celtic friend, Kathy, who has been having a rough time of it.   Please pray for her.   She was in an terrible accident in June and is SLOWLY recovering from that and now may need a hysterectomy.   He husband Dave is having surgery on his leg this week, so we must keep them in our prayers.

Tomorrow is the Condo meeting to decide about mail boxes.   I'll be glad when that is over.    Then After Mass at 4PM, I will be able to stay home until Monday morning.

Roxie hates it when I leave at all.

Well, that is what is going on around here.   I called Jacquie today.   She answered the phone and doesn't sound too bad but she is very very exhausted and weak.   She needs prayer too.

I love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: