Sunday, September 22, 2013

A day spent all at home.   I stayed in bed until 8:30AM.   Roxie was not happy.   For some reason there are days when she does not like me to go back to bed.

I can't tell you exactly what I did today.    Ir is a day of rest after all, but the piles of STUFF are much reduced and I Just enjoyed the day and got ready for tomorrow.

Just wanted to let you know that I am OK before I go to bed.   I did talk to Leslie and to Bart today. 

And Dave, a neighbor who is also on the condo board, came down and cut two trees down from the berm on the side of my condo.   They were growing so tall and into a lovely Maple that is out there.
Now the maple will be able to breath and there is still more than enough stuff out there.   Typical plantings.   All kinds of stuff and it looks soooo good until it grows too big.    Bushes become trees and trees are not properly trimmed.    I like it anyway.

So  Until Tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: