Thursday, September 26, 2013

Well, it is 6:30PM.    I have been on the go since 7:00AM.

Totally busy day.    I got to Mother's at 8:30AM.   She had to be at the clinic by 9:30AM for her first appointment with Dr. Nytis, the ear doctor.  Jeff went in with her there.    Dr. Nytis adjusted and cleaned her hearing aids.   She reiterated that there is really not other solution to the hearing loss.  Mom has the best available so we will continue to be sure that she is not in situations where there are too many voices, she will have difficulty.   The aids are somewhat better but we still have to be sure to talk at Mom is she is supposed to be hearing us.

Next we went to the lab for a blood test, then up to Dr. Hancock's office for her checkup.  All of her vital signs and the lab work show that she is maintaining very well.  So she got a good bill of health.

Then we went to her house and Jeff, Mom and I had lunch together.   Then I came home.   My computer was down again.   I called Time Warner and we bypassed the wireless and it seems OK.   I will either wait until I can talk to Richard and Brenda or perhaps, if they suggest call Rob, who came in before and upset Roxie with the shorter narrower tower.


At 4:30PM I went over to the meeting place for the condo residents.   It was beautiful out there and I brought home presents.   My neighbor Pat gave me Brussels Sprouts and Peggy gave me batting for a quilt.   I forgot to say that Jeff and Kathy gave me a spaghetti squash, a butternut squash, pears and cherry tomatoes.   

I am in Harvest Heaven.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: