Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Such a busy morning and such a lovely evening.

I spent a good part of the morning doing errands. Grocery shopping, Picking up cat food for my Roxie, the bank and the post office.   Got home before noon and spent the afternoon working on the book, sewing and catching up on Condo stuff.

Nora and Leif are in town and took me out to dinner tonight.   We went to the Blind Horse in Kohler.  I had never been there.  It is at Restoration Gardens near O & Y and was originally a lunch place that was pleasant as could be.   The new restaurant is WONDERFUL.   I had a duck pasta that was delightful and a good glass of Savignon Blanc.  It was so good to spend time really visiting with Leif and Nora.   I will see them again on Monday at the dedication.

Anyway, it is past my bedtime so I will wander into the bedroom.

Hope you all had such a nice day as I did.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




Quote from Gary Larson creator of The Far Side.   "It's wonderful that we live in a world in which there are things that can eat us. It keeps us from getting too cocky."

No comments: