Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It has been a lovely day.   There was rain last night so I did not have to water outside.     I had a meeting for the Condo Association this morning and then prepared my report for the board.    Then I worked on my Maughold chapter for a while.

I spent a hunk of the day trying to figure out when he was named as Manx's saint and STILL don't know.

I fixed a steak for my lunch along with some of those fresh green beans that Jeff and Kathy gave me.   I LOVE fresh green beans.  I LOVE fresh vegetables.

Had to go to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and a supplement.    I found coconut powder for a drink.   I bought it to try with the soda stream.    I'll let you know if it is any good.

I am making some fresh cherry scones as I have let the cherries sit too long and don't want to waste them.   Too many meals out.

Tomorrow  will be moderately busy capped off by dinner with Nora and Leif.    I am SO looking forward to our visit.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: