Friday, August 16, 2013

Another lovely day and it is supposed to be quite lovely for the next two days.   Since I will be out all day at Irish Fest, I am sure banking on that.

Most of the day was quiet.  I took a long nap.   It was odd to be spending our anniversary alone.    One of those "firsts" that come up.   Then, at about 4PM, my door opened and here were Bobbie and Bill with a beautiful long stemmed rose for me.   An to top it off, they took me out to dinner at Sweet Basil to celebrate with me.    I am so happy.   I have the best family in the whole world.

I will be going to bed early as I am trying to get as much rest as I can. 

You won't be hearing from me tomorrow and possibly not the next day either so don't worry.   I will have a lot to say when I get back.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: