Thursday, July 04, 2013

4th of July

Happy Fourth of July to you all.    It was a beautiful day.    I was able to get my plants and deck furniture back out as the stain seal was dry.   I did have to wait until the water from the rain evaporated.   Now it doesn't sink in.  It pools.    That is good.

I worked on some plans for the Scotland trip I want to make, and listed all the things I want to see in New York.

Then I worked on the Patron Saints Book for a bit.   I want to have Andrew done by the end of July.  Lots of time but I will have to keep at it.  It is fun.  I am learning a lot about him and about Scotland in the process.

I pulled out a brat that I had in the freezer and had a brat sandwich with apple cole slaw for my lunch.  
This evening the Condo owners met again, this time in the shade over between a couple of units.   There was a nice crowd and we had a great time.   I brought some of the homemade  wines that Dick and I had made to share.    It was fun.   I got to see the little handouts for the Sheboygan Garden Walk.   I was delighted to see Domaine Du May on the list.    You all know that that is our Bobby and Bill's yard.   I can't go on the Garden Walk because it is on July 13 and I will be in Plymouth on Main Street doing a book signing for Schlitzhagen and Meatballs.   

So a quiet at home but busy day.     I liked it.   The next couple days are pretty quiet too but Bobbie and Bill are coming over for dinner on Sunday.  I look forward to the company.

Again  Happy Fourth of July.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: