Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I am sitting here winding down, with a very contented loudly purring kitty sitting on my desk just enjoying being together.

I was busy today.   I got up at 6AM with Roxie.   I had noticed that I was out of Alterra decaf coffee so decided to go to the Exchange Bank for coffee and a sweet roll for breakfast as I did the rest of my errands.  I sent word to my Celtic Friends.   Sometimes I have someone join me, sometimes not.  Today, my friend Janet Bieschke came and we celebrated an hour of morning together.   Nice way to start a day.

Then I drove to the City Yard to drop off the weeds and branches etc, that Marilyn cleaned out of my back yard the other day.  No one else was there and the heavy rain we had had most of the morning died down enough that I did not end up a drowned rat in the process.


Next I went grocery shopping.   That was easy.   Don't usually need much these days.

Last, I stopped at Community Bank to sign the papers so that I can be an authorized signature on checks for the Condo Association.   Each check needs two signatures and there are four possible people.

Then I was able to be home until 3PM.   Rita, my neighbor, who needs your prayers stopped by with a newsletter from SCHRC all about Irish for me.   We shared a nice cup of tea and a visit.

Did a couple loads of wash this afternoon.  Then the condo board had a meeting to be sure that we are all on the same page and to address a couple of serious concerns that the building and grounds people had received.

Home again,  I fixed a supper and then went down to the den to work on the shams that I am making for my bed to go with the denim bedspread.  I assembled one and hope to do the other tomorrow.   Then I just need to clip the edges and wash to make it frizzy.

I think it is time for me to settle down for the night.   I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at 9:30AM and will have to put the trash out in the morning.    Jeff is coming in the afternoon to help me replace some blinds.   So it will be busy too.

So far Thursday has nothing on it .   Hope I can keep it that way.
So goodnight all

Dia Dhuit

Mary


I think it is time to settle

No comments: