Friday, March 01, 2013

Happy St. David's Day.    The daffodils I bought to celebrate the day.   Daffodils are blooming in Wales and are a big part of the celebrations.

It was a quiet day.    I was home almost all day.   I did go and have lunch at Dairy Queen with the Bank Ladies.   There were only three of us.    But it was a nice break in the day.   Always good to have someone one likes to talk to.

Same old, same old at home.     I just keep plugging away at things.   And eventually will be through everything.   Still can't bring myself to do Dick's clothes, but I was chilly the other day and got one of his flannel shirts out and I love it.    It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Til tomorrow.   I am going to see Theiss and O'Connor tomorrow evening with my friend Rosemary.   They are a great local Irish trio. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: