Wednesday, February 06, 2013

I really waited too long to start this.   I am exhausted.     It was a very busy day.  A nice day but a busy one.

I had a massage today.   Debbie O'Grady's daughter Heather did it for me.   It felt really good.   I will try to have them kind of regularly for a while to see if it will release the tension in my body.

Then I grabbed lunch - a taco and coke from the Mexican restaurant next to my friend Mark's Tax service.    Next I went to Mark's and we got things going.   That is another load off of my plate.   I put Mark in charge.   We have been friends for a LONG time.    Sara, and Nora - do you remember when I took you to the JC's Haunted House in Sheboygan when you were just little kids?   Mark was the guy I hugged and you looked so shocked.  

On the way home I got my car washed.  I hurried home to keep it clean.  I don't have to go out until Friday and that will be after the storm that is coming tonight and tomorrow.

So, home again.   I had bank work to do, phone calls to make and letters to write.

Whew.

I am exhausted.

So Good Night

Dia Dhuit

Mary

A haiku

The end of the day
Brings a search for solitude
A quiet corner.


No comments: