Sunday, December 02, 2012

We slept quite late this morning.    It was nice as nobody was coming early and I didn't have to be anywhere this morning.

I told you that I asked Dr. Sharon if he could recommend an evaluation by the VNA as I think he probably would benefit from their care.    Today, Troy, came do do the initial evaluation.  He is recommending OT, PT and some nurse visits.   The first benefit is that I will not have to take him to the clinic tomorrow for his blood test at the anti coagulation clinic.  Rob from VNA will come and do that for us.   Yea.

I got the buckeyes dipped in chocolate this afternoon. 

The Packers won,   Double Yea!.

I managed to get a bit of sewing done while Kay was here this evening to get Dick to bed.

So it was, altogether a nice day.

Dia Dhuit

Til tomorrow

Mary

No comments: