Thursday, November 01, 2012

This was not a very good day.   I have been fighting a headache along with the joint aches, for the past few days.   This morning, I woke up with my head throbbing.    I got up at 6AM.  

Kim from Embrace arrived at 7:30AM.  Kim had been off for several weeks because of a hip surgery.  I had not expected her until later in the month and was so glad to see her.   She is a very caring individual and I missed her.

I left almost immediately for Mass.   Today is All Saint's day - a holy day.   It was a nice mass.   I always like it when the school kids are there as they are on holy days during the school year.   It is so lovely to hear them do the readings and the petitions.

My head kept getting worse.   I picked up breakfast for Dick and me from Mc Donalds.    Then I took some more Tylenol and laid down on the couch for a couple of hours.     The headache is now way in the background and I hope the night will send it away.    I made an appointment with Dr. Murthy for next Tuesday anyway and have called the other doctor's that have treated me for the other pains to see what else we can do for them.

Sorry to be such a whiner, but I am SO very tired.  Tomorrow will be better,   I know it.

I took pictures of my jack o lantern made out of the rutabega and will post it tomorrow, when I have the energy to download the pictures.

We are watching the Country Music Awards.    I love that they actually have a lot of music.   Perhaps we can figure out who some of the newer artists are.   I have not been following Country music for several years but used to be a big fan.   The music isn't like the old country or even the outlaw country.   But it to will have its place.   Most of it sounds boiler plate to me.  Little Jimmie Dickens did a cameo.   how nice to see him again.   I wish he would sing.  But don't imagine we will be that lucky.

So til tomorrow and I promise to be much more cheerful.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




If you look at the Iwo Jima statue in Washington DC very closely and count the number of 'hands' raising the flag there are 13. When the man who made the statue was asked why there were 13, when there were six men, he simply said the 13th hand was the hand of God.




No comments: