Friday, November 02, 2012

I was right.   It was a much better day today.   The headache is way in the background and my other aches stayed away until later this evening.

Jody cleaned this morning and Kay came at 6:30PM this evening so that I was able to finish shooting my targets at Rhine.   I only had two left.   When I got there the place was empty except for three of the people working.    Only one other shooter had been there all evening. Leann shooting pistol also and she had only ONE target to shoot.     I did very poorly on my first one but still got a 31 and much better on the second.  Oh Well, It is still lots of fun.

On the way home I stopped at the Pig  to pick up a couple of things I had forgotten on Tuesday. Got home and still had forgotten the Dishwasher detergent -  the main thing I needed, so I zipped back and got it.

I had a friend who always said that the first thing to go is the brain.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: