Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I slept late this morning.   Dick slept even later.   We had a strange day and I am sore and tired, though I did get a nap this afternoon.

I called Gary Anderson, a handyman who has been just such a wonder fixing things.  The plug that is next to Dick's Chair and controls most of the computer things, has been knocked out of the wall so many times by the wheelchair and the ground prong, broke off in the plug.    I am afraid of electricity.   As it was, I probably could have just pulled it out myself but I need experts.   He also helped me rearrange a few things and plug in the new cord.

He will come back tomorrow afternoon to fix the corner in the master bath that does not have tile on it.

This evening I went grocery shopping, thinking I would be home early enough to see the last part of Dancing.    I was wrong, but at least I do know who was eliminated.   Shawn, the little gymnast.

I will be going to bed as soon as we get him all settled and ready.    Pray God, that he sleeps tonight.

So you rest safely and I will write again tomorrow



Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: