Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Last night was a rather difficult one, but Dick and I were able to stay in bed until after 8AM.   This helped a lot.   It was trash day, so that was about the latest I felt safe being a slug-a-bed.

I have everything put away from the weekend.  That and cleaning took most of the day.   We had sausage and eggs for breakfast, a late breakfast.  We snacked in the early afternoon and then I prepared a t-bone with fried potatoes and salad for our supper.

Heather came tonight at 6:30PM and I took off for Sheboygan to visit Mother.  She looks wonderful and is figuring that the doctor and therapist will give her the go ahead to go home in a week or so.   As well as she is doing, I have no doubt that this will happen.  We had a lovely visit and I gave her the little gifts that I picked up for her at IBAM.

Roxie has been very happy to have me home.   She misses me when I am gone.  That is OK because I miss her too.

So winding down as I have to get up at 6AM tomorrow so that I can shop early and get my hair cut while Heather is here in the morning.

Not an especially busy week but something every day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: